Please note: There are only a few spaces available until the end of August to order a portrait, so if you'd like to get one then it's best to be quick!
Please also email me photos ASAP so that I can start your order while I'm available to. Delays with sending photos may cause even longer delays with completing your portrait as my schedule is often quite busy!
Treat yourself or a loved one to a personalised pet portrait - they're a fantastic way to immortalise your furchildren! Please make sure to read all the information below before placing your order.
W H A T Y O U G E T
- One of a kind painting of your pet.
- Painted in Holbein gouache on cold press watercolour paper
- Available in sizes A6 (10.5 x 14.8 cm/4.1 x 5.8 inches) or A5 (14.8 x 21 cm/5.8 x 8.2 inches)
Please note that I can only do one pet per A6 painting and only up to two pets per A5 painting!
H O W T O O R D E R
- Select the number of pets and the size you would like from the drop-down menus, add to your basket and purchase as normal. This will secure your spot.
- Email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) with photos and the name you would like including.
- I will then get to work and send you a watermarked photo of the painting for you to approve before I send it off.
Due to the fact these portraits are original, personalised paintings, I cannot accept difficult changes or refunds/returns.
P R O C E S S I N G T I M E
- The current processing time is 3-4 weeks.
- If you need it sooner than the processing time, then please email me: email@example.com before ordering as I may be able to fit it in for a small additional fee.
- If there are any unforeseen delays with your portrait then I will contact you immediately.